Faculty conducting research at Washington University relevant to the Center’s missions are located in academic departments throughout both the Medical School and Danforth campuses. A list of such faculty members is included below.
If you are a Washington University faculty member not on this list and would like to be, please contact Laura Williams at email@example.com.
- Anesthesiology WU Pain Center
- Arts & Sciences – Gen Admin
- Biomedical Engineering
- Cell Biology & Physiology
- Molecular Genetics & Genomics Program Biochemistry Program
- Ophthalmology & Visual Science
- Physical Therapy
- Psychological & Brain Sciences
- Radiation Oncology
- Phone: 314-935-6670
- Phone: 314-362-3325
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Carmen provides administrative support to the McDonnell Centers including organizing meetings, maintaining CCSN trainee database; helping with annual Neuroscience Retreat; coordinating the annual CCSN mini-retreat; coordinating travel for external speakers, coordinating the small grants program and new resource proposals; maintaining Center website, calendar and listserves; purchasing and approvals on Center accounts; handling space and asset audits; monitoring accounts for overdrafts and close out.